Wednesday, July 20, 2022

SONORAN DESERT BALCONY GARDEN


Less than 24 hours after visiting the Four Arrows Garden, hummingbirds began enjoying nectar on our balcony.


I will definitely be bringing my wife Martha Luz to Four Arrows Garden as we NEED to BLESS the  hummingbirds with a delightful variety of sweet nectar.

My first experience in Corona de Tucson was awesome as  I saw hummingbirds descend from a tree to enjoy the wonderful garden right before my eyes!


I immediately purchased . . .

DALLAS RED LANTANA

RUSSIAN SAGE

TECOMA BELLS OF FIRE

What plants do I see on the Four Arrows Garden Website that are filled with scrumptious nectar that hummingbirds crave?

CAPE HONEYSUCKLE

FIRECRACKER PLANT

LANTANA LAVENDER ICE

MEXICAN HONEYSUCKLE

PURPLE LANTANA

SAFARI ALOE

TECOMA ORANGE JUBILEE

WINTER BLAZE EMU BUSH

DECISIONS. DECISIONS. DECISIONS.

I do not think that ALL of them will fit on our balcony but I am excited to make a vibrantly colorful hummingbird paradise that my wife & I will enjoy on a daily basis!

What kind of hummingbirds will be dining on nutritious yet sumptuous nectar from our balcony garden?


WHAT'S MISSING?



I recently created the 
Heart of Tucson & I may need to write something similar expressing that the Crown of Tucson for pollinator flowers, plants & succulents is:

Four Arrows Garden
16335 S Houghton Road
Corona de Tucson, AZ  85641
ACE Hardware Plaza

Open Tuesday through Saturday
9:00 am — 1:00 pm

Closed Sunday & Monday

520-841-5888

No comments:

Post a Comment